About Me

I've worked for CCPL for 17 years all of them in one branch. I have a retired husband, 2 children, a son-in-law, and two grand-kitties, Lexy Jane and Merle, plus 2 cockatiels Little Guy & Missy Link

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Week # 7 Wikis

16. I read the information regarding wikis and visited several of the library websites. Some did not look like the wikis I'm familiar with. I have posted meeting notes to the Umbrella Group wiki of CCPL so I have a slight knowledge of posting. I'm more adapt at reading the postings!
The wiki lists for the libraries I visited have a visual appeal for customers. Our wiki listing is more business-like and streamlined.

17. I tried to post something to the Learning 2.0 SandBox wiki but it was not available the day I tried. The next day I checked again and it was up but they were asking that posters be extra careful not to delete everything. So I decided to try later. Success!! After several tries I was able to enter my blog address on the Learning 2.0 Sandbox Wiki.